This week there was a lot of outdoor play! Now that we’re walking, we are always on the move and ALWAYS wanting to be outside. Needless to say, Rosie has a nice farmer tan going on. Haha!
- Popsicles! We just can’t get enough of these. With the warm weather, and constant teething, these were a must. Check out my low sugar dairy free popsicle recipe here!
- Our good ol’ friend Hoot Hoot. He went with us everywhere this week…and now he’s in the wash!
- Happy Hallow Park & Zoo in San Jose. We came here multiple times this week. With the nice warm weather, the park has been putting up umbrellas on the grass for families to picnic and relax under. Genious! FYI don’t forget the sunscreen! Half of the park is pretty exposed.
- Our outdoor chalk board has been a great creative outlet this week. A family friend made this for us for her birthday and it has been a hit! Ours is made of metal so we can also use it as a magnent board too, but it does get pretty hot (we’re working on some shady ideas in the backyard). Learn how to make your own here and add a little more fun to your backyard.
- Puppies, puppies, and more puppies. Now that our little one is more mobile, the dogs have no place to hide. Lucky for us that they love being chased, loved, and used as furniture. And all the food she shares with them is a definite perk.